Friday, July 10, 2009

It's been a Hard Day's Night... Part 1


Accident welding holes next to the back tire from the trunk extension from way back!! Just noticed them now months later. Had to grind and clean them up.









Pictures speak louder than words right? I started at 11:00 am this morning: I stopped about 10:30pm. Many things done today. The short version goes this way: I first welded the rocker panel under the passenger door. I grinded many things from corner valances, rocker panel, sail panels, trunk, ANd area under the back rear lights. Threw a sander on air and tore off some paint where filler will hide the welds around these areas. Put on my "mixer hat" and mixed some bondo filler for my dad for a while. As I waited for the filler to dry I worked on the fender lines, NOT PICTURED.. Pictures continue in the next post...

No comments: