Friday, February 11, 2011

More metal clean













I started this evening with a little more clean-up of the hood. This time I actually had some tools that would eat the paint off instead of just stroking it... With the new sanding attachment, I went to work on the driver's door. The bottom of this door will need attention. For now I wanted to get as much of the paint off as possible. I feel like I've lost some hours just messing with the other tools. Wish I had this three weeks ago. My head is full of fumes tonight from the self-etching primer, but I feel good about getting something else cleaned up. Onward!!!!

1 comment:

renegade said...

He Anthony,

Good to see that you're making progress on the car...
OK it's not in the best of shape but by the looks off it it's getting there faster then i imagined.

Greetings and success,

Libert
the netherlands