Wednesday, January 9, 2008


Ok, I know this isn't the exact General, but this is what I would love for my car to resemble when it is done. I think I am sold on these rims, which are modern day vector rims rather than the original vectors the General had on it from the show. The only problem is is that they will certainly cost a little extra in the wallet. I fell in love with this style General right when I first saw it. This car is owned by Kenny Wayne Shepard. It is one of a kind. I don't want to copy it exactly, (it is valued at 90,000), but i would like the wheels. This car is amazing. I am saving every penny to help with the cost. No not all of our paychecks, literally every penny that I find on the ground. I know it will take a while to get the money, but if you look at the current state of Rusty then you know that I have a little time to save.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kenny Wayne Shepard now more than I did before (which was a considerable amount, though not even close to Dave Mathews). I definitely like the idea of doing a more modern "General Lee". Keep up the good work.