Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fuel Line





Today's goal was to get the fuel line in. My cousin Larry was back at the helm working his bending magic to the 3/8th fuel line. He sure had fun trying to make all those bends to match the original path and line. "It isn't perfect" he would say, but I think it's pretty darn close once we were clipped and done. The one thing I forgot was a fuel filter, but that will simply be added later.

Larry sure got his butt kicked by the project today too. He had a piece of the original line break off and fall behind his glasses and right in his eye. He walked straight into his tool box drawer making a very loud SMASH. His comment was "Whoa, am I bleeding?" Needless to say after both of these incidents, and a minor tripping on his part, I was laughing all the way to the bank; which is where I had to go to get more money out to pay for this project. That was the part where he got to laugh at me....

No comments: