Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday "Duke" ing it out







I took the day off today for my birthday so I could get some things done on Rusty. First on the list was to go to Belle Tire to mount the new tires and get the burnt ones off. My cousin, Jay, works there and he hooked me up with FREE service. I was shocked and very happy at the same time. My son Brady screams YeeHaw every time he sees the wheels.

Know we move to the front dash pad. I have met both John S. and Tom W. (Bo and Luke) at local events here in Michigan. Not at the same time... Not even in the same year. Why this is important is because I always kept the dash OFF the car. I'm so glad I did, because it could've been toast. I layered it today with clear spray to protect it before I put it on. I also have the glove box door signed by Cooter and Roscoe, but I might be meeting Daisy and Enos later this summer so I'll have that on stand-by.....

No comments: