Sunday, August 21, 2011

SOLD!!!!! Marley













Well Marley is gone... I got everything I wanted out of her and then some, but in the end she had to go. I would have liked to have kept it to restore it with my son one day, but it would have sat for many many years to come. I placed Marley on eBay and wanted atleast 500 bucks in my mind... She sold for 860.00. I bought Marley for 1900, got the extra fenders, doors, and the important 69 grill (close to 1000 dollar value alone). I sold the back seat and some other interior pieces for 225 on craigslist. 1085 dollars is what I made back out of the 1900 I paid. Not a bad deal for all the stuff I took off of Marley in the end. Great deal. The gentleman I sold her to is going to use her to merge his 70 Charger into one car. He seemed like a nice fellow. Atleast I can say that I owned a 68 and a 69 Dodge Charger at one time, right? Onward!!

No comments: