Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's do the wave!!!








Big Bad Orange. The car is colored, shiny, and... wavy. I love the fact that the car is painted, I really do. Yet I didn't think the back quarters were that wavy I guess. I went over every inch of that car knowing that some areas were a bit uneven. I was just surprised that the back quarters were the way they were. I felt down the side of the car, primered, sanded, etc. I didn't see the waves in the primer and certainly didn't feel them, yet they are there.

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.” Michael Jordan. My two little boys will not know the car isn't show quality and that makes me happy. One day I'll replace the whole back panels with full 1/4's, but for now I'll drive it. I'm happy it is done, just disappointed in myself that I didn't catch some of that key stuff before paint.

No comments: