Sunday, October 2, 2011

After a couple days

























I've had a few days away from the car and (although it still irks me about the back panels) I am loving seeing the car orange. The Big Bad Orange paint is just great. My boys love it!

I'm putting the chrome back on the car. I can't put the grill back on because I'm taking the car back for another paint spray in a couple weeks. I'm mad that they took the grill out because they snapped a couple plastic connectors on it. I worked my butt off to get that grill looking good and painted things all nice... I found today that there is a lot of over spray and my efforts of painting around that grill was for nothing.

I am painting the drum breaks for a small accent behind the wheels ( hemi orange ). I'm waiting on the lug nuts to come in to put the Vectors back on the car.
Onward!!!!

No comments: