Sunday, October 23, 2011

Introducing.. The General Lee
















As I walked around the car looking at a General Lee in the garage that I know is mine, it dawned on me that the end of this project, and the end of this blog, is drawing closer. With just little things left to accomplish on the car, I feel I don't need to bore the world or the reader of this blog book with minor things. I have one more big thing to do that might come next weekend that I've been waiting for for almost 5 years. To be continued...

5 comments:

Kim Kamish, Wisconsin said...

I have been following your progress since just before the fire. Congratulations on the successful completion. You deserve all the joy and fun you will have with your General. I own a 69 Charger myself and will be starting my journey soon on making it into a General Lee. Thanks for sharing your amazing story. Once again congrats.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tony and the whole family!!! It looks awesome, every since you brought the car home and started the blog, your Dad gave me the link, and I have been following since the beginning. Well done on the recovery of the fire and bringing it all back together. I can't wait to come out and see it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I can't say it has all been fun, but it sure has been an experience to say the least!!


Anthony

Anonymous said...

Anthony,

Any chance we can see you start her up and drive off into the sunset before the snow flys?

For all of us that have been watching over the last few years, it sure would be a great way to close the blog out.

Mike

Anthony said...

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Michigan is unpredictable with the weather. :) I want to get a couple more pics and compare from when I brought it home too.

Anthony