Thursday, May 29, 2008

Steering wheel and seats



A family trip down to Kentucky was the reason I found this original wood grain steering wheel. My cousin lives next to the ultimate Mopar guy. The man has two original Cudas, a couple Studibakers, A 32 dodge roadster I believe it was, Satellite, Super Bee, and a couple New hemi dodge trucks. The man had a couple original hemi's just lying on his garage floor, I was offered one at a crazy low price, but money right now is tighter than usual for a teacher. Well he pulled this steering wheel out and I was drooling at the mouth. It only had the one crack. On eBay they start around $300, I pulled this one for $125. Everything is there. It was great. Another great find.

The seats were bought off of eBay. I all ready got them and all they need is new covers... I will have black interior... I was priced out the lowest at $800 for 69 charger seats from a couple different sources... well I bought these for $475. I really didn't need them right now, but a deal like this with the headrest and everything was hard to pass up. I love my wife for letting me get these. ( I love her for other things too... hahahaha)

No comments: