Sunday, January 2, 2011

And now we clean..









Where do you start when everything is toast? I decided to clean off the wheels first. I then packed them up and took them to my house. The next step was to lube up everything I could with WD-40 that would or might rust until I get to it. The exhaust pipes, shifter, engine pieces, door hardware...

I saved big money at Menards.. not really. I did purchase a couple drill sanders to start to work off that surface rust. I hate seeing that on the car. We worked the side, trunk, and the back tail for a few hours. it's not done, but it's better. I plan to get all the way around the car and dive into the interior shortly. My dad and I worked pretty hard on it tonight. It has to being somewhere..

1 comment:

carol said...

keep going Tony, God is with you every step of the way.