Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I seeeee youuuuu











I decided to go into Marley yesterday and see exactly what I had. Practically searching eBay and Craigslist every available moment, I wanted to make sure I didn't buy something I had all ready had in my garage. I cleaned her out and found many goodies. I didn't take pictures of everything... Not even close actually. I went to the dash and seen a glimmer of hope as I reached in to pull the ignition with the key still in it! That was an awesome moment. Rusty's ignition was toast. Then I pulled the glove box to see the fuse box and all the wiring. Very nice to see in good condition.

I took a couple items in to clean. Heavy dust and dirt, but they cleaned up nice. My wife is excited to break more nails re-stitching the visors like before. Glad to see the left hand small dash pad there too. That is 30.00 alone on EBay right now. I think I might use the old original cracked steering wheel for now too until I find another for a decent price.

No comments: